All of Forest Grove Community Church’s updates regarding COVID-19.
In light of what state our world is currently in, we’d like to invite you, as the Church, to commit to pray together at 7am and 7pm. Members from our church have committed to doing this, and would love for you to join them at these times if interested, and to pray from your own homes or wherever you are, concerning this global crisis that is affecting all of us in some way.
We are not doing this out of fear, but rather, because we know that when God’s people come together for prayer, there are powerful results, and we know that God is powerful, and has His hand on our world. Some things we can pray for could include: our healthcare leaders and staff and those making hard decisions in our health care system, our economy and those dealing with financial crisis, business leaders, our schools, teachers, families needing alternate childcare, wisdom for our political leaders, and that the spread of the virus would be slowed down or eliminated all together. No doubt you will think of other things to pray for as well.
Please join us in praying at 7am and 7pm for these things as you are able!
Watch the video below for an update from Lead Pastor Bruce Enns on March 17th, 2020.
Due to the suspension of our programming concerning COVID-19, the following Attridge Ministries will not be meeting:
- March 13 – Jr High
- March 15 – 9:00 and 11:00am Services, Electives, English conversation, GroveKids
- March 16 – Preschool M/W, Marriage Course
- March 17 – Preschool T/Th, MOMs, Sr. High
- March 18 – Ladies Bible Study, GroveKids Midweek and GroveKids LIT
- March 19 – Coffee and the Word, Seniors Lunch, Choir Practice
- March 20 – Jr. High
- March 22 – 9:00 and 11:00am Services, Electives, English conversation, GroveKids, Baptism and Membership Sessions, Congregations Meeting
- March 23 – Preschool M/W, Marriage Course
- March 24 – Preschool T/Th, MOMs, Sr. High
- March 25 – Ladies Bible Study, GroveKids Midweek and GroveKids LIT
- March 26 – Coffee and the Word, Choir Practice
- March 27 – Jr. High
- March 28 – Grove Women
- Sunday Night Praise will also be cancelled on March 29.
An update from Lead Pastor Bruce Enns regarding our church’s response to COVID-19:
Watch a video update below from Lead Pastor Bruce Enns on March 12, 2020.
- All programming at all three sites will be suspended for two weeks (until March 28th) and will be re-evaluated throughout the next week to determine our steps beyond those two weeks.
- This includes our next two Sunday morning gatherings (March 15th, March 22th) and our Congregations meeting on March 22.
We will be updating our congregations through email and our website as new decisions are made.
Please refer to this site for the most reliable health information in our province:
Government of Saskatchewan Public Health