HIGH SCHOOL LIT PROGRAM
Because leadership is a value of GroveYouth and because we want to have consistency opportunities for students to engage in leadership development through all of their years in kids and youth ministry at our church, we are changing the name of our program so that is best represents what students experience from grades 5-12; discipleship through leadership development. Here is all the information you need to know to apply for our High School LIT Program.
Who: Students in Grade 9-12
Description: A group of high school students coming together to serve the Jr. High ministry in a variety of ways and learning together in discipleship.
Qualifications to Apply:
- You must attend training on Friday, September 6th at 5:00pm
- You are in Grades 9-12
- You are committed to showing up on time and staying until the evening is done (6:30pm – 10:45pm) and are ready to participate in all portions of our night together
- Communicate appropriately if you are not able to attend one evening
- Expectation is ONE WEEKS notice when possible, and that you attend at least 3/4 weeks per month
- Upon acceptance, you agree to read the High School LIT Program Manual provided to you.
Time Commitment: Friday nights from 6:30pm-10:45pm from September 6, 2019-June 5, 2020 excluding school breaks. There will also be a Sr. High LIT Retreat from October 18-20, 2019.
Everyone must apply, even if you were apart of the Service Team last year
To apply, you need to provide the name and email address of an adult (18 or older) who has been in a supervisory position over you (ex. LIT Coordinator, boss/supervisor at a job, teacher, coach, etc.). Please have that information ready before you begin the application process
APPLICATION: Click HERE
Application deadline: August 24, 2019
If you have any questions, contact Cloe Wiens – 306.292.8607 // email@example.com