Senior High Youth Director
FGCC is currently accepting applications for a Sr. High Youth Director. This is a 60% role of approximately 24 hours per week, and will work with our Youth Ministry department to oversee our Sr. High Ministry. Applicants should have the ability to work collaboratively with others, experience in youth ministry, and fit well with our staff team. The successful applicant will also have a strong sense of identity with and commitment to the values and beliefs of our church.
- Facilitating programs where students and leaders can build relationships that are conducive to discipleship.
- Creating opportunities for students and leaders to serve, grow in their gifts, and develop their leadership.
- Helping encourage the understanding that students and leaders are part of a broader faith community of the local church.
- Accepting and supportive of GroveYouth’s philosophy of discovery-based discipleship.
- Desire to train and empower interns, youth leaders, and students to use their gifts in youth programming and the greater church body.
- Training in relevant youth issues or willingness to obtain.
- Bible College training or willingness to obtain.
- 2 years of youth ministry or camp ministry experience (volunteer or vocational).
- Experience with public speaking and Biblical teaching.
- Experience with mentoring in one on one or small group settings.
- Proficiency to use social media platforms of all kinds.
- Experience in handling confidential subject matter with dignity and integrity.
Renumeration is based on our salary grid and experience of the individual.
For a full job description and to apply, please contact Sue Enns, Director of Operations: email@example.com by April 15, 2021.
Pastor of Gathered and Online Worship
Pastoral – team building and discipleship gifts. A personal theology of worship, with a willingness to embrace (and help further develop) our theology of worship.
Creative Arts – giftedness and understanding of music and arts.
Producer – online technology competency, with a working knowledge of production
Administrative – ability to coordinate, collaborate and design worship events.
A well-developed understanding of Scripture and theology of worship
An excellent team builder and equipper of leaders
Ability to lead effectively in our diverse and inter-generational setting
A post-secondary degree in related field of study is expected. A related graduate degree is preferable.
A preference of 5 years of related vocational ministry.