Senior High Youth Director
FGCC is currently accepting applications for a Sr. High Youth Director. This is a 60% role of approximately 24 hours per week and will work with our Youth Ministry department to oversee our Sr. High Ministry. Applicants should have the ability to work collaboratively with a team, experience in youth ministry, and fit well with our staff team. The successful applicant will also have a strong sense of identity with and commitment to the values and beliefs of our church.
- Facilitating programs where students and leaders can build relationships that are conducive to discipleship.
- Creating opportunities for students and leaders to serve, grow in their gifts, and develop their leadership.
- Helping encourage the understanding that students and leaders are part of a broader faith community of the local church.
- Accepting and supportive of GroveYouth’s philosophy of discovery-based discipleship.
- Desire to train and empower interns, youth leaders, and students to use their gifts in youth programming and the greater church body.
- Training in relevant youth issues or willingness to obtain.
- Bible College training or willingness to obtain.
- 2 years of youth ministry or camp ministry experience (volunteer or vocational).
- Experience with public speaking and Biblical teaching.
- Experience with mentoring in one on one or small group settings.
- Proficiency to use social media platforms of all kinds.
- Experience in handling confidential subject matter with dignity and integrity.
Remuneration is based on our salary grid and experience of the individual.
For a full job description or to apply with a cover letter and resume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2020.