We continue to anticipate gathering again for corporate worship beginning on August 16. Staff and volunteer teams are working hard to get everything ready to safely welcome you, while managing all the details and implications. The video service will continue alongside our gatherings until the end of August, as we further prepare for livestreaming. Due to the many volunteer and financial resources needed to livestream, we are carefully discerning financial stewardship and timely implementation.
Our re-gathering plan is:
- Aug. 16 – All tech and welcome team volunteers who are comfortable attending are invited. This Sunday will include training for our volunteers to be ready to welcome you in the following weeks.
- Aug. 23 and Aug. 30 – Gathering will be open to those who sign up weekly using Church Center (max.150, gathering numbers will be increased as allowed)
- Sept. 6 and afterwards – Livestream, gathering for those who sign up using Church Center and we anticipate live music (as regulations permit).
- As restrictions lift, we hope to have some options for children’s ministry. However, with current restrictions we will be continuing online ministry for GroveKids.
- Welcome area and coffee will not be available.
- Social distancing and all government guidelines will be required.
We are developing processes to ensure a safe and compliant re-opening. However, due to the shift to live-streaming, we believe we are better positioned to adapt to government regulations and will be able to gather with various sized groups in a much easier way.