Our Core Purpose:
- Transformation in Jesus Christ
- To be a covenant community that loves God, disciples one another and reaches out from the river to the ends of the earth.
Our Core Values:
- Our Creator God is the object of our faith – it is all about Him – as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This leads us to worship Him with response – filled lives of faith (Hebrews 11:1;6).
- Apart from Jesus, we can do nothing. How we live and lead will be in prayer and by the power of the Holy Spirit, in obedience and response to the Bible (John 15; Hebrews 12:1-2a; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We are created to live out our calling and kingdom identity in community. Our ministries are for the purpose of reconciling relationship with God and others (2 Corinthians 5:16-21; Romans 12:9-13).
- Faith-filled people, dependent on Jesus and the Spirit of God, will experience and model transformed relationships. This is the relevance of the gospel of Jesus Christ that engages culture, and can change the world (Matthew 22:36-40; 28:18-20; Colossians 1:6).
OUR CORE STRATEGY:
FGCC is a multi-site church that functions in four core areas: Corporate Worship, Missions, Family Ministries and Small Groups. Although the expression of these four core areas differs at each of our sites, our commitment to these areas remains constant.
- Worship Gatherings: We meet on Sunday mornings and at other times to learn about God and worship Him.
- Family Ministries: We have interesting and challenging programming for children, youth and adults of all ages.
- Small Groups: We get together in small groups and learn how to live and serve in community
- Missions: We regularly send some of our own to other countries and other cultures to learn about what it means to be a global follower of God.
No matter where you are or what season of life you are in, you are welcome here. Come and join us!