Who: Students in Grade 9-12
Description: A group of high school students coming together to serve GroveYouth Jr. High by setting up each night, preparing and serving snack, and cleaning up once the night is done. We also spend a small portion of the night learning together in a time of Discipleship. This portion of the night looks different every week, and is tailored to what the team wants to learn about.
- Show up on time, ready to help where needed
- Participate in all portions of our night together
- Communicate with the Service Team Leader in advance if you can no longer make it
Time Commitment: Friday Nights from 6:30pm-10:45pm*
*You must commit to at least 2/4 Fridays a month (exceptions can be made)
*starts on September 7, 2018 to June 7, 2019 (no youth on school breaks)
- If you were on the team last year, please text/email Cloe (email@example.com) to recommit to the team this year.
- You will only need to apply if this is your first year on the team.
- If you are applying for this year, you need to provide the name and email address of a reference who is an adult (18 or older) who has been in a supervisory position over you (ex. LIT Coordinator, boss/supervisor at a job, teacher, coach, etc.). Please have that information ready before beginning the application process.
APPLICATION: Closed for 2018/2019