GroveYouth Jr. High
Jr. High is for 7th & 8th graders happening Friday evenings from 7:30 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. from September to the end of June.
GroveYouth exists to know and experience Jesus together. We want to be a community seeking to know Jesus, discovering who we are in Him, engaging in the local church, and sharing Jesus’ love with others.
We do this through:
- an environment where everyone is welcome
- building community with each other
- having rad youth leaders
- learning about Jesus and sharing life together
Throughout the year, we have a few different types of events that help us do that:
- YOUTH NIGHTS: On Tuesdays and Fridays we’ll focus on knowing and experiencing Jesus together through playing games; hanging out; getting to know each other; singing, praying, and learning from the Bible together; and meeting up with our small groups (groups of 4-10 students partnered with 2 leaders all year through). Throughout the year we have special events focused on just hanging out or bringing new friends.
- COFFEE & THE WORD: Every Monday morning from 7:15 – 8:15 a.m. anyone and everyone is welcome to gather at the University Heights Starbucks to begin our week in God’s word together.
- DURING THE SUMMER: For July and August GroveYouth is a part of The Connection every Tuesday night from 7-9pm. This program is specifically created to help kids connect from a camp experience to life back at home, but is also open to all students going in to grade 7-12. To learn more about The Connection click here.
If you have any questions about our youth program, please contact our Youth Pastor, Chandra Styles (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Director of Young Adult and Sr. High Ministry, Spencer Meisner (email@example.com) , or our Family Ministries Admin. Assistance, Lizzie Rowan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Check out the Upcoming Events tab for specifics on events in the near future!