LIFEtime Classes for Adults
You are invited to participate in the life-related growth opportunities on Sunday mornings, 11:15 am to 12:00 pm. \
2018 LIFEtime Electives
Book of Exodus, January 14 to the end of May (11:15 am to 12 noon)
- Open to all age groups, this class is part of the ongoing Scripture Press series. The focus of study will be Exodus. Key themes will include the call of Moses; the Exodus; Mount Sinai; laws of the covenant; and the tabernacle. Also, the story of the Exodus will be related to the New Testament message of redemption and freedom. The greatest spiritual dividends will come to those who can be at all or most of the classes. However, the class is open to those who can only step in on occasion.
- The class will be led primarily by Pastor H. Strauss. Location: Church Lounge
Free English Conversation Classes, January 14 to May (9:30 am to 10:45am).
- The Basic class will provide practical topics and vocab to build conversation competence for newcomers to use in daily life. The Intermediate class will build vocab and understanding of English through use of the Bible. We will also talk about cultural questions.
- Also, more volunteers are needed as conversation partners or teachers in both classes. No experience needed! Further, opportunity exists to host newcomers or international students for a meal or a holiday.
- Contact Lori at (639) 317-4584, email at: email@example.com or Maryanne@forestgrovecc.com. The Intermediate Advanced Class will be in room 211 (board room) and the Basic Class in room 220, located in the far wing of the building.